The Mount Pleasant Area School District has established a procedure for parents/guardians of Title students to report a complaint regarding the Title Program.
1. The parent/guardian should contact the regular classroom teacher regarding any concern about their child's program or school service.
2. The regular education teacher should contact the Title teacher and schedule a meeting with the parent.
3. The school principal should attend the meeting and work with the teacher to resolve the complaint.
4. If the parent/guardian is not satisfied that the complaint has been resolved, the school principal should refer the issue to the Federal Programs Coordinator.
5. The Federal Programs Coordinator should review the complaint with the parent/guardian and the Superintendent.
6. If the parent/guardian continues to feel the issue is unresolved, the Superintendent should inform and assist the parent/guardian with the opportunity to speak to the Board of Education.